Business Development Representative Job at CWF Restoration – 3.6 Austin, TX
Full-time$75,000 – $150,000 a year2 hours ago
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
Full Job Description
Business Development Representative
Join our team and earn a thousand-dollar hiring bonus
CWF Restoration is a rapidly growing, family-owned water and fire restoration company based out of Elmhurst Illinois. Having recently opened our newest location in Austin we are looking to add a new full-time Business Development Representative to develop and maintain new relationships with businesses in the greater Austin Area.
The Business Development Representative builds relationships and brand awareness for CWF Restoration with business owners so that when they need our services, we’re the ones they call. The most important characteristics of the Business Development Representative are personality, tenacity, and a keen understanding of how to properly establish rapport. First impressions and follow-through are what make a Business Development Representative successful.
Why join us?
- We like each other and we love working together. CWF is made up of people who get along well and proudly work as a team to provide the best customer service in our industry.
- Small company feel, big company benefits: as we grow in this economy, we understand how important benefits are so we offer medical/dental/vision, PTO, and matching 401K.
- We help people for a living: the very nature of our work is in helping property owners return to normal when their property has been damaged by water or fire. We’re proud of the work we do.
- We pay very well: every job at CWF pays higher than the industry average, and we’re always looking at market trends to make sure we stay competitive. We also have opportunities for bonuses.
What’s the job?
- Identify viable potential clientele, establish a lasting relationship and build on that relationship to drive business traffic into our new Austin branch
- Prepare and present our business as highest value to potential B2B clientele
- Schedule and attend remote and on-site meetings with owners and managers of businesses
- Track progress and submit daily and weekly activity reports of varying levels of detail
- Attend and participate in marketing events and initiatives
What should you bring to the table?
- 1-2 years of experience preferred but not required!
- Must be likable
- Must be good with people
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Must possess valid driver’s license be able to spend a majority of your time working in the field
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary + commission
- Company Vehicle
- Health (individual & family), Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Account
- M-F Schedule (with some on-call shifts)
- On-the-job training
- $1,000 Hiring bonus to be paid out after satisfactory completion of 90-day probationary period. Must comply with criminal and motor vehicle background screenings when applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: CWF Restoration – 3.6
Company Location: Austin, TX