Customer Service and Sales Assistant Job at Present Communication Marketing – Nottingham
Present Communication Marketing
Innovation is the creation, development and implementation of a new product, process or service, with the aim of improving efficiency, effectiveness or competitive advantage. This is something we strive to achieve for our clients and with our team on a daily basis.
Would you like to build your Events and Promotions career in one of the UK’s fastest growing industries? Here at Present Communication we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our clients and their customers. It is an exciting time to be a part of our team.
Who we’re looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales and promotion driven, and money motivated individual who has the desire to succeed. Don’t worry if you know nothing about utilities, we will provide the training and a fantastic team to set you up for success – all we ask is that you have the right attitude.
Let’s be honest though, this isn’t a role for the faint hearted. No two customers are the same and neither will their needs be so we’re looking for someone who is always up for the challenge and resilient enough to keep going.
What you’ll do:
In a nutshell you will be speaking to potential customers explaining about our clients services, benefits and savings. You will be empowered to ensure that these customers are fully informed of the values the services offer and the advantages of having their services with an award-winning business. Your goal is to covert as many potential customers to real customers!
The successful Customer Service and Sales Assistant is:
- Confident – you need to take charge in guiding our customers to the best services for them.
- Ambitious – you’ll be working towards a bonus of up to £800 per month and you’ll need plenty of personal drive to achieve this.
- Opportunistic – able to identify potential upselling and cross selling opportunities proactively.
- Customer-orientated – you need the ability to build rapport at a personal level.
On a day to day basis this looks like:
- Closing customers: You’ll be speaking to people who haven’t been a customer before and will need to break down the benefits of our services on a personal level in order to onboard them as a member.
- Cross- selling and Reselling: You will ensure customers get the best value from their account as possible by explaining the different products and services available.
- Team-working: our positive team culture relies on open communication to continuously improve how our work gets done so sharing your learnings and experience to support others should come naturally!
- International Travel
- An active social calendar weekly and monthly!
- Do you fancy joining our MD for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on or joining some colleagues for Ice Hockey – there is something for everyone!
What are you waiting for?
Do you have what it takes to be part of our award-winning team? Take a plunge an apply now…be part of something special, be part of our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- Profit sharing
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
About the Company
Company: Present Communication Marketing –
Company Location: Nottingham