Inbound Sales Consultant – Powershop Job at ERM Power Limited. – Melbourne VIC
- Sales & Account Management
- Permanent / Full Time
- Join a supportive team who take pride in delivering great customer outcomes
- Create a better energy future for our customers
- Flexible work options, competitive salary with generous leave benefits
Who are we?
We are Powershop, Australia’s most recognised climate conscious energy retailer. We have been championing renewable energy and carbon neutrality since we began in 2014. We offer carbon neutral electricity and gas plans for customers in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Powershop has recently been acquired by Shell Energy Australia and under our new ownership, together with Shell’s support and resources we will continue our purpose to transition our customers to a more sustainable and innovative energy future.
Why do we need this role?
Based in Melbourne, the Inbound Sales Consultant is responsible for answering inbound calls and making sales calls while providing great customer service. They will answer customer enquiries related to becoming a Powershop customer and complete the sale in our Customer Information System in line with all regulations and relevant laws.
Being a team player, you will work with the Sales team, and assist, from time to time, to ensure Sales targets and objectives are met. This includes partial sale completion, retention, and any outbound campaign activity. On occasion there may be special activities that need completion, so your flexible and agile approach to work will be a distinct advantage.
Candidate Profile – What we need you to bring
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in a customer focussed sales environment and knowledge of the regulated requirements for making a sale in the energy industry, however this is not mandatory. Below is a list of other skills and experiences you can bring to the role:
- Experience in selling and sales techniques, particularly over the phone;
- Demonstrated ability to close a sale;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Well-developed communication skills, particularly verbal, but also written;
- A commitment to safety and a safe working environment;
- Excellent attention to detail skills;
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and meet time sensitive deadlines;
- Great commitment to teamwork.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: ERM Power Limited. –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC