New Business Recruitment & Sales Consultant Job at Swoon Group – Sydney NSW
New Business Recruitment Consultants – Greater Sydney
Swoon, a global career hub unlike any other staffing firm, has career opportunities to join our award-winning Sales team in Sydney! Being in Sales at Swoon entails much more than just connecting with and placing talent for your clients. Your goal is to bring real value to each candidate, client, and team member we work with; combined along with a rewarding opportunity to earn uncapped commission along the way! Sound exciting? Read on:
We are seeking super competitive, money-motivated, driven candidates with 2 to 3 years of Recruitment and Staffing Sales experience. We will provide you all the tools and support needed and help you take the next steps in your career.
What attributes make a Swooner successful? The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-motivated, coachable, money-motivated, a goal setter.
- Competitive and resilient: have the ability to “bounce back” and be determined to succeed no matter the challenge.
- A self-educator: having the ability to learn quickly, research your market and stay up to date with industry trends- all critical in the staffing industry.
- Authentic and professional in your behavior, communication, and your overall approach towards your internal and external audience.
- Culture Add- we are not looking for someone to fit into our box. We want a diverse, fun, inclusive, transparent, hard-working crew that finds laughter in the day!
What is a Business Development Managers at Swoon? In this role you will…
- Initially run a full desk – managing your clients and open requirements – be it perm searches or contract/temporary openings
- If you love running a full desk – based on your success to date – bravo!
We are here to support you under a mature and fun management model
- At some point you will have the option of moving off a full desk to a 100% sales focused role when it works for you!
- If you are prepared to move into full-time Sales role asap and have a book to support, you – just want a great recruiting team behind you – let’s chat
- You will identify, qualify, and generate leads and new business – developing relationships through phone calls, in-person meetings and video meetings
- Consult with key decision makers, high-level managers, and internal Talent
Acquisition teams within organizations for their hiring needs to deliver unique solutions specific to their teams and expand Swoon’s footprint.
- Partner with clients to provide market insight, overcome obstacles, guide clients through the hiring lifecycle and be a true advisor.
- Collaborate with our state-of-the-art Recruiting and Operations team to deliver superior and creative results.
- Build your own book of business, with an entrepreneurial spirit, by exceeding activity metrics and revenue goals while earning healthy commissions, benefits, and incentives along the way.
Compensation – Uncapped Earning – Personal & Professional Growth!
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions – Earn Commissions Month 1
- Presidents Club – Team events – Professional Development
- Independence & Empowerment as a Swooner
- More territory and freedom to build your book and success
- Hybrid – Remote Days – Flex Workday
- Hybrid and Remote work set-up
- We are professional chameleons – casual workplace offered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Expected Start Date: 04/10/2022
About the Company
Company: Swoon Group –
Company Location: Sydney NSW