Restaurant General Manager Job at AKM FOODS t/a KFC – King William’s Town, Eastern Cape
A vacancy exists in the Operations Department for a Restaurant General Manager. Reporting to the Area Coach, this person will be responsible for achieving employee P&L, customer, profit and sales targets and maintain restaurant operational excellence in accordance with Company policies and procedures through team management.
- Achieve CHAMPS Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service
- Manage shifts in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximizing sales, operating efficiency and profitability
- Forecast and schedule labour by shift and create a deployment plan to control labour costs and still meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the safety and security of employees, customers, property, and company funds
- Implement restaurant training programmes for all staff to enable them to maximize performance and realize their career potential
- Support and demonstrate the How We Win Together at KFC principles, acting as a role model and providing leadership as necessary
- Manage cost controls in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures, directing the activities of employees in meeting targets placed on controllable, maximizing sales, operating efficiency and profitability
- Manage Local Store Marketing ( activities to grow sales
- Ensure that the training and development of employees is to Company standards, and initiate action where necessary to ensure that all employees meet the standards of performance required
- Achieve consistent results through team management.
INHERENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Prior supervisory and managerial experience in the QSR Industry
- Grade 12 (Matric) – mandatory
- English Proficiency
- Numeracy Proficiency
- Computer Literate
- Financial Acumen
- DC Leading a Restaurant Continuously (LAR2) Certified
If you meet the stipulated requirements and you wish to apply for the advertised position,
please submit your application with quoted reference number: OPS/RGM10
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
EE candidates encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- King William’s Town, Eastern Cape: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a Yum LAR2 DC Certification?
- Restaurant management: 5 years (Required)
Application Deadline: 2022/08/12
Expected Start Date: 2022/09/01
About the Company
Company: AKM FOODS t/a KFC –
Company Location: King William’s Town, Eastern Cape