Retail Field Sales Executive Job at Reach Contact – Nottingham
Your next career starts with Acosta Europe.
Acosta Europe is a people business with a progressive approach, we operate as part of one of the largest Sales and Marketing agencies in the world. We are expanding our team on our Red Bull account – Red Bull is a brand synonymous with energy, intensity, and power – could you bring those qualities to our team? If so, we can offer the opportunity for your ‘Wiiings’ to grow and you can develop your career in a supportive and dynamic environment.
As a Field Sales Executive for Red Bull, you:
- Are the face of our brand, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers in independent stores across your territory; with the ability to deliver world class customer service.
- Are responsible for fulfilling distribution, availability and visibility targets. Using your entrepreneurial mindset you will manage and drive the success of your own area.
- Will maximise brand awareness, educate clients on new product opportunities and implement store activations.
- Will have the autonomy to work using your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload to achieve targets and have the opportunity to qualify for exciting incentives.
- Will receive full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential, with clear development opportunities for engaged employees.
- Will join a fun, honest working environment where performance and success are recognised and rewarded.
- Will have held a full, clean manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months.
What skills can I expect to develop in this role?
Relationship building, Negotiation skills, Sales skills & Commercial awareness, Business performance.
Who are we looking for?
A natural relationship builder you will be focused on delivering world class customer service to your contacts that will deliver long term mutual success. Strong communication skills and the desire to win are essential.
What’s in it for you?
This role is a offers a genuine opportunity to develop your skills and achieve your potential within a forward-thinking business that believes in investing in talent and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company vehicle, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours are Monday to Friday.
Here at Acosta, passion is at the heart of everything we do. We encourage boldness, curiosity, and new ideas. We are motivated to learn, and constantly strive to exceed expectations. We truly care, and that is what makes us exceptional.
We are career makers, not just job creators. Apply now to join #OurATeam
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Reach Contact –
Company Location: Nottingham