Sales Administrator Job at Terminix – 2.9 Manhattan, NY
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone and email. Ensures that service requests are dispatched appropriately to the assigned service center. Communicates effectively with people often negotiating between partners and clients to resolve issues.
Answers customer/client requests or inquires concerning services, products and problems/issues that may arise.
Utilizes operational system to process service requests promptly.
May be tasked to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
Utilizes automated systems to initiate and complete service authorizations and to handle partner requests.
Escalates repeated issues or unsatisfactory service concerns to Quality Assurance, Client Service Manager or National Account Executive when appropriate.
Establishes customer accounts by negotiating and documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information.
May assist in training new employees.
May perform other duties as assigned by management.
High school diploma or equivalent
Some college preferred
1-3 years customer service experience
Written and verbal communication skills
Organizational and project management skills
Ability to multi-task
Skill with Microsoft Office applications
Strong data entry skills
Ability to learn new business unit software programs as needed
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
About the Company
Company: Terminix – 2.9
Company Location: Manhattan, NY