Sales Development Representative Job at JG Consulting – Manhattan, NY
JG Consulting is seeking Sales Development Representatives for one of our clients! Due to rapid growth they are looking to fill several positions. Our client offers cloud-based software solutions to help reinvent how doctors interact with patients and how patients meet their doctor.
They’ve created a series of different products that allow the doctor to sit-back, relax, and focus on their patients while the companies work 24/7 in the background to ensure their practice is running smoothly, efficiently and most importantly: growing with new patients. They are a small, but passionate team that’s making a dent in the healthcare space and currently work with over 3,000+ practices and that number is increasing everyday.”
The CEO of the company started the company when his grandfather, who was a Dermatologist, had a hard time running the business side of his practice. When the CEO started incorporating artificial intelligence tools into the daily operations of his grandfather’s Dermatology practice, he was surprised to see how much the practice grew. Now the team is on a mission to help doctors’ practices grow!
Overview Of the Opportunity
– Competitive $50,000 base + commission – W2 position
– Initial On-target earnings – $80,000 per year. Sales reps that perform well will get promoted to an Account Executive role in 3 months & earn north of $110,000 per year
– Unlimited Time Off. 401K Match, great medical, vision, dental insurance packages
– Hybrid between In office & work from home!
– Office located In Manhattan, NY near brooklyn bridge & FDR Drive
– Working hours are 9am to 6pm est
– In office work days are tuesday-thursday
– Receive hands on training and coaching for two full months (Fully Paid)
– Award winning sales training program that teaches them
everything they need about the job and got to become a sales all star
Day to Day
– Outbound calling daily to doctors practices
– Utilize targeted lists with key contact info
– Speaking to a decision maker, qualifying potential prospects and
asking for them to schedule in demos for the sales team
Are you bright, articulate, hard working and ready to break into sales with a fast-paced start up? They were voted one of the Best Places to work in 2020.
You’ll work closely with the Inside Sales team and get the chance to work on a variety of projects. The SDR has the opportunity to move into an Account Executive position with the organization if you show you have what it takes to be an all-star!
– No previous sales experience is required for this opportunity; having the
right attributes mentioned below are more important
– You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground
running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
– You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
– You are an achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek
system, or school government, we want to hear from you!
– Enthusiasm is your middle name; you’re the type of person that gets excited
about anything and everything that interests you
– Thinking on your feet isn’t just something you’re good at, it’s something you
love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn’t an option
– Possess the flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities for your role.
Why Work With Our Client
– Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
They’ve built and led the best sales teams in New York City.
– They’re a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized and
promoted for your achievements. They are growing quickly, and anyone
who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the
– Vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is
committed to the vision of changing how doctors operate day-to-day.
– You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the
framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most
successful. You won’t find a better sales education to begin your career.
– It’s FUN!!: We’re exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle
of it all — in downtown NYC.
USD, New York City, Sales, Cloud Based Software, Doctors, Base + Commission, USA Only, Benefits, Sales Development Rep, Hybrid (Remote & Work at Home, Cold Calling.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: JG Consulting –
Company Location: Manhattan, NY