Senior Account Executive Job at Axway Software SA – Berlin
In 2022, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Account Executive at Zurich to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will.* Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
To expand the team, we’re looking for an Account Manager to grow relationships with existing customers and partners and finding new clients.
Responsibilities: 1. Revenue achievement
Setting and implementing
- Strategic plans to address named customer needs
- Tactical sales plans to work on key client projects and to close deals on time
- Building full Axway customers approach including Sales, Services, Presales and Support
- Achieving quarterly and yearly Cloud, License and Services revenue.
- Working to sign new logos and to generate new opportunities through the development of a solid partner’s ecosystem and marketing initiatives
2. Customer Relationships
- Become a trusted adviser of key execs in the account
- Bring a vision into the accounts, to meet exec and to contribute to customer digital transformation
- Leverage insight of business issues and industry trends
- Build network of stakeholders at all level and establish strong & sustainable relationships with key executives and decision makers in strategic accounts
- Develop a strong customer satisfaction culture
- Qualify the landscape of partners within the account, software vendors and other technology vendors
3. Partner Relationships
- Create and maintain productive relationships with key partners in territory
- Collaborate with partners to create and review joint pipeline of opportunities, and establish a success plan on deals
- Strong, dynamic, determined and customer-oriented personality with power of endurance
- Strong general business culture (industry trends, enterprise organization, dept role…)
- Passionate about developing long-term & high-level customer & partner relations
- Expert to achieve revenue goals with a rigor based on measurable and ambition indicators (Excellent in Execution)
- Ability to work as a sales leader to motivate and engage Axway presales, services, marketing, partner and support teams in customers projects.
- Ability to work with a large ecosystem of partners, ISV…
- Enjoy working in trust and autonomy with a high-level sense of ethic & responsibility.
- Capacity for teamwork and to inspire positive behaviors
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Degree level or equivalent: Master in business administration, Engineering, Business Informatics or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Software Solution Sales to Large Enterprises is mandatory
- Experiences in on premise & Cloud/SaaS based software solutions sales, ERP and business application and/or Middleware sector
- Native speaker in German & good English language skills
At Axway we care about everything but know our employees are our most important asset. Employee career development is an important part of the Axway culture. We strive to promote from within, helping employees to create and follow a career path that is fulfilling to them, and meets company goals. Our global presence also creates career opportunities in other countries that employees are encouraged to explore. We provide a creative and flexible working environment where people are empowered to make a difference.
Position open to disable candidates.
Location: Kurfürstendamm 119, 10711 Berlin
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Axway Software SA –
Company Location: Berlin